The ginger tea is one of the most traditional natural remedies that have to Oriental medicine in combating colds and other respiratory problems. To enjoy its benefits, you just have to follow this simple recipe.
It’s great for those days where you’ve taken very cold, you’ve soaked in too much or simply begin to feel that your defenses are a little low. Don’t hesitate to try it.
A cup of water
Three or four generous slices of root ginger
The juice of one orange
The juice of one lemon
A spoonful of honey
- Place in a cup chopped ginger.
- Crush a bit, like a mortar, as this procedure will help release more flavors and properties.
- Then added into cup water to a boil, cover tightly and let stand for ten minutes or so.
- After this time, uncover, add the orange and lemon juice and honey.
- Stir well until the completion of integrating all ingredients and drink hot.
Properties of ginger
Properties of ginger are very good for breathing, colds, and that kind of voice loss disorders. They also help fight fever, cough, and phlegm. Do not hesitate to try to face this coming winter.