The Taoists called it the elixir of immortality and Buddhists used it to decrease sleep in their hours of meditation. In ancient times, the tea ceremony was lived with a deep reverence to plunge into the depths of Being, is supported on four fundamental principles: harmony, respect, purity and tranquility.
Types of tea and Green tea composition
There are three kinds of tea, but all come from the same tree called Camellia Sinensis, are green tea, black tea and oolong tea. The green tea is having higher curative properties, which is obtained from the ends of the shaft, and has 20 to 40 milligrams of caffeine compared to coffee that has 250 milligrams in equal amounts.
Also contains vitamin, folic acid, manganese, iron, vitamin C, vitamin B-9, vitamin E, vitamin B-2, calcium, chromium, magnesium, copper, aluminum, fluorine, zinc, sodium, phosphorus, potassium, and selenium.
Green Tea Health Benefits
- Green tea activates the body’s thermogenesis, relieves headaches and heaviness, removes obstructions of the spleen, cleanses the kidneys, it is beneficial for kidney stones, eases breathing, protects from bad dreams, in digestive and nervous problems, cure lack of appetite, improve memory, relieve fatigue, pleases the soul, strengthens the will, improve vision.
- It can influence absorption of iron, so it is advised to take it with milk, as this neutralizes the action of tannins, because the polyphenols which possesses potent antioxidants have been shown its effect in the prevention and therapy of various cancers.
- The fluoride in tea can help prevent cavities in teeth.
- It helps when there is diarrhea, gastroenteritis and hepatitis.
- Applying cold tea bags on your eyes, these can get rid off inflammation.
- Prevents heart disease, hypertension, or stroke, is diuretic, promotes circulation and stimulates the immune defense system and, therefore greatly influences combat allergies of any kind.
- Stimulates the removal of fat, so it is good to lose a few extra pounds.
How to take
We can get the same benefits as taking it in infusion, alone or with a splash of milk, or a few drops of lemon, leaving it to stand for a few minutes or also in the form of capsules or tablets.
If we abuse the tea we can have constipation, indigestion, nervousness, palpitations and sleeping problems.
ENJOY THE RICH TEA OF IMMORTALITY!