Tea or infusion of Chamomile, also known as chamomile or Roman, whose scientific name is Chamaemelum nobile, possesses many healing applications due to the medicinal properties, which owns the plant.
Health Benefits of Chamomile tea
- The chamomile tea is used to facilitate the realization of the digestive processes, since it acts by stimulating biliary function. Because of this infusion of chamomile is used to treat cases of constipation or digestive disorders in general, it is recommended to consume preferably after meals.
- The chamomile tea , due to the properties owned by this plant antispasmodic, it helps to consume to treat cases of diarrhea or stomach cramps in both children and adults.
- The chamomile tea is recommended to treat cases of flatulence or bloating, and thanks to its carminative properties, helping to eliminate acts of the gas in the digestive tract.
- Furthermore, chamomile tea is vasodilator, achieving a reduction in blood pressure due to dilation of arteries and veins. For this property is highly recommended consume chamomile tea for people who have high blood pressure problems.
- Moreover, chamomile tea is useful for treating sleep problems, due to its sedative properties and therefore is used for cases of nervousness and anxiety.
- For sedative property of this plant is highly recommended consumption infusion to decrease the pain of menstruation.
The infusion of chamomile prepared in one liter of boiling water, 3 or 4 heads flowers (inflorescence) dry. In addition, you can add some chamomile leaves. It should be boiled for 10 minutes and let stand for another 5, then strain and is ready to drink.