Ingredients for Beef Burger
- 200 grams of beef mince
- ½ chopped onion
- ½ tbs mustered paste
- Slice of cheddar cheese
- 3 tomato slices
- 3 cucumber slices
- Burger bun
- Lettuce leaves
- Tomato ketchup
- Cooking oil
- Black pepper
- Chilli sauce
Beef Burger Preparation
Today, I am going to share our secrets for the best juicy beef burger. Before we get started, say you have some ground beef in the refrigerator and if you don’t have let me tell you what we have to buy?
Chuck part of Beef is good of all things in beef because it has an 80 percent lean and 20 percent fat ratio that is perfect for the juiciest burgers.
- Before we get to the beef, it’s essential to have all your toppings, sauces, and buns ready. we need some of the green leaf lettuce and cut that into pieces that’ll fit the bun.
- Now, cut one large tomato into thin slices You’ll need about two slices for each burger.
- Some slices of onion (and red onions are best for burgers because they are milder in flavor and not overpowering when you take a bite).
- We need a slice of cheddar cheese to make the burgers extra cheesy.
- We need a soft potato bun.
- you can use softened or melted butter or some oil to make it brown.
- We will be toasting the buns later to ensure they don’t get soggy.
Now, let’s make the secret sauces for these burgers and I’m going to share with you all of our favorite combinations.
- The first is mayonnaise mixed with a teaspoon of yellow mustard.
- The second is mayonnaise mixed with mustard paste each of these has delicious flavors.
- The third is a simple fry sauce which is mayo and ketchup.
- Fourth one is my favorite with mayo and barbecue sauce.
- These are so easy to whip up. Once your toppings are prepared preheat your pan to medium heat.
- Then we have to set out a large mixing bowl and add the ground beef mince, and spices. Use your hands to combine until the mixture is very smooth thoroughly.
- Now we have to make the patties:
- Shape each patty to be about one inch wider than your burger bun because they shrink a little during preparation.
- Place the formed patties on the baking sheet. With thick patties, press a dent in the center of each patty, so they don’t puff up while cooking.
- Grill or fry the patties for 3-4 minutes per side on medium heat.
- season the patties generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Salt changes the structure of proteins and toughens burgers so do not salt the ground beef until you are ready to grill.
- how long until patties are done.
- That will be perfect, the cheese is melty and the buns are toasted.
- Now we have to start toasting our buttery bun and then you get to pick your sauce.
Nobody likes a dry burger so put on a lot of sauce. So, we’re going to layer this and then two giant slices of tomato. Then, some fresh red onion. Now, that is the time for Pettie. Then place the lettuce perfectly. Place upper side of Bun.
Wow, tender, juicy, so flavourful. You need napkins with this and indulge, it is so good.